Today has been an interesting day. It's an FLVS day for us.
I got to school this morning right on time for morning meeting, and we discussed our day. Then we started FLVS. Unfortunately, this morning my mom decided to go to yoga and take her car, little did I know that I had accidentally left my backpack in her vehicle. So this morning at about 10, I had to go home and get my backpack.
When I got back to school, I did two more assignments and then it was time for lunch and kickball. I skipped out on kickball today to reduce my chances of catching this cold that I feel coming on, and so instead I helped get the rock n' roll academy equipment ready to move. Once everyone got back from kickball (they popped two balls and lost one), we watched Channel One. It talked about the oil spill today, it was pretty interesting.
And then it was time for FLVS again. I submitted a chemistry assignment (my last one, finally... now I have to get ready for the tests) and spent the rest of the afternoon focused on whats going on outside because it looks to me like songwriters are starting to show up! yay!
Now we have to clean and get ready to move all of the music stuff over to our other house, which is where our concert is going to be on Saturday, woo hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment