Today was a great day!
This morning we had morning meeting and an flvs block. Brain break was a lot of fun because we played two relay games with our teams. Then we came back and had another extremely successful flvs block (and I listened to KT Tunstall's new album during it!). I got a ton of school work done this morning, even though I spent half of the morning joking around with McKenzie and Shanna, which was fun!
When 11am hit, we had our PBL time. We worked on our introductions to our hybrid car persuasive essays and I wrote the first few paragraphs for my essay. I have decided that hybrid cars are not any more beneficial to the environment in the long run than your average vehicle with good mileage.
I then ate a quick lunch and went to tennis...
tennis went by fast, I played doubles the whole time with Connor, Mason, and Hannah. It was a lot of fun. After tennis was design class. We had to draw self portraits of ourselves and we also had to take pictures of ourselves beforehand. Unfortunately, we had to take them right after tennis. Ha ha.
Here is the picture of me that I used for my self portrait:
And now I have to go clean!

No comments:
Post a Comment