OH...
Today (McKenzie just totally stole my intro) was interesting. We had a fundraising meeting this morning and watched our panama video (not the funny ones by Mr. Bob). We are going to make another mission statement that includes information about our services that we will do in Costa Rica.
Since we were here thirty minutes earlier than normal, we skipped morning meeting so that we could get started on school work. I submitted an honors assignment in chemistry (it was tough), and then I spent the rest of the morning before brain break working on french and studying for my H.O.P.E oral (which is at 4:45 this afternoon, and yes I study for all orals). Once brain break came, we went outside and got into our relay teams! We played leap frog today, which was surprisingly fun. Then we came back and had another flvs block and PBL time. For PBL today, we discussed what book each of us chose. I originally chose this book called Before I Die by Jenny Downham, but I think I am going to read The Hunger Games instead (Leah said it was really good.)
http://thehogshead.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/hungergames.jpg
Then came lunch. I had yummy subway and it was good! During lunch, I also had a meeting with Mrs. Amy about school (I need to get moving on creative writing!) and then I went to tennis. The only high school girls that were at tennis today were Leah, McKenzie, and me. We had fun. I played king of the court (queen in my case) with McKenzie and Hannah (the best sister in the world!) most of the time. I won!!!
After tennis was design. We watched videos and stuff about our new website. Now we have to decide what we want our individual backgrounds to be. (I have many plans for mine.)
Once design ended, McKenzie was kind enough to drive back over to the tennis courts with me to get my jacket that I had left (thanks!) and then we attempted to do some chemistry, but it didn't work out very well.
Now it's time for cleaning!!! Connor is supervisor today so we will see how that goes.

No comments:
Post a Comment